NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Love and Sunshine
I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, i.e. the photographer of my posts and the subject of many of my ramblings. He is wonderful! We took a short drive to a small town with some friends the other day and in photographing me for the blog, we also got a few great ones of the two of us.I love these tights. They make me feel so girly! And these bright, sunshine-y heels were purchased on clearance last summer.By the way, in response to Petite Asian Girl's question about who is authoring which post:
When we initially started this blog, we intended for both of us to write on it. However, Joanne has been a bit hesitant to begin her stint (though I am continually trying to persuade her!). Therefore, it has only been me (Jen) who has been authoring these posts.Wearing: BCBGMAXAZRIA trench, H&M houndstooth dress, Emilio Cavallini bow tights, Stuart Weitzman yellow patent peeptoe heels, Thomas Sabo charm bracelet, Tiffany & Co. necklace (gift from boyfriend), BCBGMAXAZRIA earrings