NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

mcky frenzy
LOL. have i told you that one of my favorite things on earth is dolphin? Dolphins are my FAVORITE ANIMALS! :D but, other than that, i also love MICKEY! yep! M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE! and these days i've been really into pastel colors.from my point of view, pastel colors rejuvenate yourself. make yourself relaxed and refreshed. maybe, for some people, pastel colors are corny, but not for me! they represent sweet and calm side of colors, it's like they're singing the dulcet melody. the colors pastel have its own luscious feeling! makes me want to eat sweets so bad! i will introduce you to my new babies in my wardrobe. LOVE ring, scripture Necklace and lovely Wittner's Heels as well.Loose Top - General Pants co. (agent ninety nine), Tank top - Zara, Shorts - Supre, Heels - Wittner, Bangles - Diva, Ring - Forever 21, Hat - LENOR, Scripture necklace - Sportsgirl, Pastel necklace - DivaLoose Top - General Pants co. (agent ninety nine), Tank top - Zara, Shorts - Supre, Heels - Wittner, Bangles - Diva, Ring - Forever 21, Hat - LENOR, Scripture necklace - Sportsgirl, Pastel necklace - Diva