NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Blue Bloom
Finally got a chance to wear my new blue ruffle dress from the H&M Garden Collection today! I initially woke up ready to pull on the dress and head out the door. But when I looked out the window, it was POURING! Gone were my hopes of a breezy spring outfit.

However, I refused to let that get me down (or to change my outfit). So I threw on a winter coat and out the door I went... and lucky for me it cleared up later in the day!

Mackage coats are amazing. I wish I could afford them. The fit is impeccable and the materials are lush (the coats are HEAVY!). And oh, don't get me started on the details! This one was purchased two winters ago for half off because they were discontinuing the style.Wearing: Mackage coat, H&M Garden Collection dress, label-less scarf, Givenchy necklace, Salvatore Ferragamo belt, Forever 21 tights, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats