NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Good Food, Great Company
Exams are finally done and while I am still crossing my fingers for my marks, it is definitely time to take a breather! Headed to a friend's place tonight for the first BBQ of the year. Although it turned out much smaller than we expected, it was an amazing evening full of good food, good laughs, a little golf, and even a bit of horseshoe throwing.Going to Florida on Saturday and have finally gotten some time to get excited about it! Although we're staying in Disney World, to tell you the truth I am most thrilled about the shopping. I can't wait to hit up the outlets!Hope you're having a wonderful week.... how's the weather where you are?

Wearing: Wilfred cardigan, H&M dress and belt, Coach sandals, Front&Co cuff bracelet, Simply Sublime earrings