NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Simplicity
The awesome people at Solestruck.com sent me the Sam Edelman Zoe platform booties, and they are just as amazing as I'd anticipated. I've been wanting these shoes ever since Mary-Kate Olsen (and every fashion blogger in the world) made the Balenciaga ones popular in 2006 and 2007! Surprisingly, they're easier to walk in than most heels I own. It was almost 80 degrees out today, so I decided to wear them with a simple black t-shirt dress from Jen's Fashion Plus and my acid wash denim jacket. The net tights from Dorothy Perkins are great because they add a bit of interest without making me too hot in the warmer months. (If you like these, Torrid is carrying a similar pair right now!)
T-Shirt Dress: Jen's Fashion Plus/Tights: Dorothy Perkins/Jean Jacket: Thrift Store/Shoes: Solestruck