NYC Style Spot   +  recycle

Countdown to the Bright Lights, Baby

In less than a month, and with the permission of an erupting volcano, I will hopefully realise one of my life-long dreams - visit New York. To mark this amazing chapter in my life I have decided to clean out my wardrobe completely and will be giving most of its contents to charity. However, some of the items, including an Insight dress, some Karen Millen heels, the craziest Miss Sixtie platform sandals and much more, will end up on Ebay. All cheap and all fabulous. Watch this space as I will let you know very soon where to find the items.

There are so many things I simply don't wear anymore, or maybe wore only once, or not even that. I am sure a lot of you have a wardrobe full of clothes you never use but feel bad about getting rid of it. Personally I cannot bare the sight of piles of clothes unworn.

I had a day off today and decided that it all needed to go. That I won't wear all of this abandoned items and that is a fact. I already feel lighter and happier. They are now neatly packed and ready to be re-homed.

Image: vitasamb2001 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net