NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

i like it no face
SUPERB happy. amazing moment. i got my gifts from WE LOVE COLORS from USA. amazing tights, socks, gloves, legging and anything you want in massive choice of color. choose things those you want and simply request the colours you want them to be. easy, simple and fantastic! :D

anyways, I'm giving away the socks! :D I've got 3 choices you can pick! GREEN, RED and WHITE with black stripes. sounds fantastic enough? :)

well, here are the requirements :
1. Follow my blog
2. Tell as many people as you can, spread the giveaway
3. Indonesian Bloggers only, sorry for any inconvenience
4. Follow my twitter

Tell me when you've done that, now.. Simply send me your photo with any outfit that represents "COLORS of your dream", they can be more than 1 photo, send to : michelle_hendra@yahoo.com! :) do whatever you want and go crazy with that. It finishes on 1st July! so you got plenty of time to work it out. I will announce the winner on that day.Shirt - Zara, Tank Top - Zara, Neckalce - Dotti, Socks - we love colors, Ankle heels - Zara, rings - Diva, bangles - DivaShirt - Zara, Tank Top - Zara, Neckalce - Dotti, Socks - we love colors, Ankle heels - Zara, rings - Diva, bangles - DivaPS : for Australian and New Zealand CUSTOMERS, you are more than welcome to get FREE SHIPPING when you buy WE LOVE COLORS products as long as you things worth over $30! :) just enter the gift code : WELOVENZAUS at checkout.