NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Plus Models in French Marie Claire
Last week's release of French Glamour's blogger feature sparked a buzz questioning why the U.S. is so slow to embrace plus size women in fashion. While the press surrounding fatshion has undoubtedly increased in the past few months, most of it has seemingly come from overseas. Most recently, the June issue of French Marie Claire features plus size models Hayley Morley and Laura Catterall in this summer's hottest swimwear and lingerie. They look simply gorgeous, of course, but I must admit that I'm crossing my fingers that more of these editorials show up in American mags. What do you guys think?
What are your top picks for this season's bathing suits? Check out Musings of a Fatshionista to see a collection of her faves.
PS- Check out another amazing editorial featuring Crystal Renn in Tush Magazine. Do you guys like seeing fatshion news/plus size editorials on YFF, or would you rather me stick to just showing my outfits? Let me know!