NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ruby Belle
Recently, I've noticed a shift in my personal style. Of course I will always have a special place in my heart for all things black and bodycon, but I've found myself more and more attracted to items that are light, bright, and flowy. (I think ASOS Curve's white lace dress is to blame). Maybe that's why the new Evans collection, Ruby Belle, though completely outside of my normal aesthetic, is super adorable to me. Inspired by 1950s American culture, the line consists of bright prints that channel your inner housewife. Flamingos on an A-line mini dress? Love it. I want to throw on some white cat eye sunglasses and head to the nearest drive-in.If you want more fun items this summer, Simply Be also just launched two new collections, African Beat and Hot Tropic. Check 'em out.