NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Short Story
I've never been a huge fan of shorts, but the recent resurgence of the culotte trend has made me reconsider. Most of you saw me pick up the floral ones in my Forever21 Vogue video, and I'd been waiting until a hot day to break them out. It's been super gloomy in Chicago, but when I found out it would be warm today, I knew exactly what to wear. I paired them with this strong-shouldered blazer sent to me by SimplyBe, a UK retailer that will start shipping to the U.S. this July! (It may look familiar, J has the same one).

I was invited to a Marshalls/TJMaxx event this morning, and it was amazing. I plan on vlogging about it later, but for now I'll just say that I got a $100 gift card and I found a ton of great stuff. The Betsey Johnson sunglasses are definitely a new favorite (I got them in another color too), and I'd been on the hunt for a straw fedora forever. (Yes, I realize they were popular four years ago. Don't care.) Oh, and I took out my extensions! I definitely look like the fifth member of The Beatles.Blazer-Simply Be/Tube Top, Culottes, Heels, Earrings-Forever21/Sunglasses, Hat-Marshalls

PS- I was on The Morning Show (Australia) yesterday! Check out the video here.