NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

California Dreamin'
The HuntingtonAs I mentioned in my last post, I recently graduated (with an MFA in Photography from Columbia College Chicago). A week after I graduated I was fortunate enough to take a 10-day vacation to L.A., my beloved golden city where I went to undergraduate (University of Southern California!!).

It had been three years since I'd been there, mainly due to either time or money issues. Luckily The Getty sponsored a fellowship so I could attend a 4-day museum conference there-- they paid for my airfare, 4 nights in a downtown hotel and also gave me cash to use for meals each day (but they also fed us several times!). Through the generosity of my friends, I extended my stay beyond the conference and got to have a very fun and relaxing vacation.

I'll be posting lots of photos from the trip over the next week or so including a guide to the vintage districts of L.A.! Lots to look forward to, stay tuned, this is a very tiny preview of what is to come.Yellow Trumpet FlowersEl Matador BeachDoggy TartsFlounce VintageBest Fish Tacos in Ensenada