NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Cheap, Chic and Downright Adorable - Moschino Cheap and Chic Resort 2011
When asked about my favourite designers, Moschino is not typically at the top of my list. Sure, it's humorous and it's hip, but many of the pieces are just too loud and eccentric (is that the word I'm looking for?) for my taste.... namely the all-the-rage logo letter belts and all of the bold pieces laced with fashion insider jokes from Cheap & Chic Fall 2010. That's why I was all the more surprised when I came across these pieces. Girly and whimsical without losing it's fun-with-fashion attitude, Moschino Cheap & Chic has come out with a gorgeous collection for Resort 2011 that I think reaches out to a new audience but still appeals to the hearts that they have already captured.

The classic black and white blouses, the Chanel-esque pumps, the pretty details in the form of flowers and bows-- I want it all!P.S. Sorry I haven't been posting! I'm currently doing an intensive two week class at school (studying a language!) so my whole life has been studying for the last week!

photo source: the fashion spot