NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Inside My Bag
A lil' while ago, Holly and Sally ordered us to spill it, and so we finally did!

What's in my bag (Left to right):

-After Eight mint chocolate which I will probably die without.-Lush's Breath of Fresh Air spritz toner which is everything it promises to be.-Guess patent leather wallet, it's a bit small for me but it holds all my essential cards and occasional cash.-Yellow scarf to brave the elements in.-What The Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell is my current companion.-Vintage sunglasses (Mama's old pair which she grew tired of and I restored).-Lush's Let Them Eat Cake lip balm which I snack on. ;)-Dior's incredible scent I adore; J'adore.-Pocket watch gifted by a dear friend a long time ago.-Canon, an old model which belonged to Dada but which I stole for those times I just must shoot film!-Samsung cell phone.-Not pictured, my keys.-Not pictured, my sketch book and my charcoals which are my favourite things to carry to coffee shops for times I'm feeling inspired for hours on end. 
Ps. I wonder what these things say about the person I am?!