NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ladies, I would like you to finally meet...
Joanne, the other half of herwaisechoice!! Yes, if you have been reading the blog since its earliest days, you will know that it was originally intended for two girls to author! Somewhere along the way my bestie decided she was too good for it (kidding!) but I have finally convinced her to come along and take photos with me. These great shots were taken by her boyfriend.This silk skirt was purchased last summer at a sample sale. It's been stuffed in the back of my closet ever since. I don't even know why-- it's beautifully lined and the silk is super soft and great quality. You were all right: a shopping hiatus does help one rediscover great pieces in their closet!Anyway, please excuse the large amounts of photos in this post. I was having too much fun because it's nice to have someone beside me when taking blog photos! Who knows, maybe with the right motivation and encouragement she could become a regular!On Joanne: Costa Blanca boyfriend shirt, Joe's double knit pants, French Connection belt, BCBGMAXAZRIA cuff, Aldo wedges

On Jen: Club Monaco breton striped top, Rachel Mara silk skirt, Salvatore Ferragamo belt, Burberry sandals, pearl earrings from India, Simply Sublime necklace, cuff from Front and Company, OPI "Paint my Moji-toes Red" (love this stuff!)