NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Worst Post Ever?
I've been wanting to post an outfit for ages, but it seems like whenever I actually wear something worthy of presenting to the e-world, I have no one around to play photographer. The days of setting my camera on random objects and using a self-timer are behind me, and I don't have the money for a tripod. Today, finally, I knew my roommate would be around, so I decided it would be a good day to take pictures. Of course as soon as I got ready, the weather went crazy (I'm talking like, apocalypse). Neither of us were really up for leaving the house, but I went on the back porch for 30 seconds before giving up. Standing in front of trash cans with frizzy hair and wet shoes is not my idea of a good blog post. I included a separate picture of the dress, since we didn't even manage to get a good full-length shot. At least you can get a glimpse of my new lace leotard and Jeffrey Campbell 99 look-a-likes from Forever21. Real outfit coming on the next sunny day!


Dress-Thrifted/Lace Leotard-Forever21/Wedges-Forever21