NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Zoo Trip!
Lincoln Park ZooWhen my mom was in town for my graduation (it was May 15th!) I made sure to take her to some fun 'touristy' Chicago spots like the Lincoln Park Zoo. Fortunately the zoo is free and not too difficult to get to from my apartment. Unfortunately we got there rather late in the day so it seemed like a lot of the animals were inside sleeping and/or hiding as we encountered several empty habitats. Oh well, I still got to see the giraffes and the Conservatory's orchids.

Outfit Details:

1950s dress: Big Swap Bonanza flea market
Vintage Straw Hat: Kane County Flea Market
'80s Belt: Wicker Park Vintage Store
T-Straps: Wicker Park Thrift StoreLincoln Park ZooLincoln Park ZooLincoln Park ZooLincoln Park ZooLincoln Park ConservatoryOrchids at the Lincoln Park ConservatoryFlowers at the Lincoln Park ConservatoryLincoln Park Zoo Trip