NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Blogger Inspiration: Jemina
Most people cuss out Mondays, but for me, Wednesdays are the real culprit. Smack in the middle of the week, they're neither the beginning nor the end. Just plain dull and unexciting. I have, though, figured out a way to banish the Wednesday woes; visit some of my favourite bloggers for inspiration! :)

Allow me to introduce to you, Jemina, the Wang wearing, Indonesia dwelling, jewellery layering, beautiful mother of two. I chanced upon her blog a few days ago only to have emerged two hours later awestruck and inspired by her masterful accessorising and attention to detail. Her jewellery and collection of watches evoke envy, meticulously pieced together with customised classics, Forever 21 bling and commisioned pieces from the Glamourai. She swears by investing in a string of pearls, south sea, fresh water or even swarovski pearls for adding fun to an otherwise boring outfit. You will find her wearing (well, might I add) comfy slouch with slouch with her tinted prescription Alexander Wang sunglasses to sharpen it up! :)

"I'm inspired by Scarlett O'Hara of Gone With The Wind", she says, "remember the episode when she cut her Mother's curtain and made it to a beautiful green velvet gown so that she could woo Rhett Buttler, I believe anyone who has seen that movie can never forget that dress; she also reminds me of the saying: When there's a will there's a way, and  the other insight that I get from her character was that she Worked Well Under Pressure ;) (that's why I can relate to her, except on the wooing the man part :)" There you have it, beautiful people, our blogger of the moment- Jemina.

PS. Jemina, I hope your son had a lovely 10th birthday! :)
PPS.  Don't forget to enter The Sartorialist Book Giveaway!