NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

cinderella with fantasies
well, here i am. back in the middle of the city, less crowded and polluted. but i lost my half soul back there. where i belong, jakarta. the city with overpopulated population and extremely polluted. but hey, it's still where i belong, where i feel the warmth of the sun the whole year. now here, i am back with my independent attitude, drag myself to the hectic working era. i worked like 11 hours and 48 minutes yesterday. yes, it was hectic and tiring.

here in Melbourne, I feel the cold breeze of winter blows inside my tiny little apartment. the wind sneaks into my room through a little space under the window.

i love winter, where a hug mug filled with hot chocolate comforts me. i love winter where i do layers clothing. i love winter where i long for a very pleasant hug from my prince charming. well yeah, i'm the cinderella holding onto her fantasies, hoping a truly happy ending welcomes my journey. a journey of loveDress - Topshop, Jacket - Dotti, Ankle Shoes - Zara, Double Key Ring - Sportsgirl, Bangles - Forever21, Scripted Necklace - Dottii had my very first CHOCOLATE MINT mini Cupcakes from la petit Cupcakes in QV! thanks Raymond Lie for buying me one! and btw, the green tea Macaroon looks amazing!Dress - Topshop, Jacket - Dotti, Ankle Shoes - Zara, Double Key Ring - Sportsgirl, Bangles - Forever21, Scripted Necklace - Dotti