NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Easy Does It
After my wisdom tooth removal on Monday, I moped around the house for 2 days. Even though the recovery went remarkably well (thank God for that), I did absolutely nothing and basically ate one big, continuous, non-stop meal for 48 hours consisting of mashed potatoes with gravy, congee and frozen yogurt (whoever said getting wisdom teeth extracted causes weight loss obviously didn't know what they were talking about).Yesterday was my first day outside and in spite of lethargic feelings and slightly puffy cheeks, it was so nice to be outdoors dressed in super-casual attire, especially because summer has finally arrived! We were so lucky to hit the park just as the sun was setting.P.S. I found a job! Actually, two! I actually applied to Zara during my job search but since I was hired for an office job by the time they decided to hire me, my availability decreased considerably so we weren't able to work things out. It's too bad because I think that Inditex Group is such a cool company, but either way, I am super thankful! I will be starting work full time next week for the next 8 weeks.Wearing: Forever 21 romper (worn as top), Zara high-waisted shorts, Wilfred cardigan, vintage belt, Coach Sandals, Tom Ford sunglasses, earrings from Front and Company