NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Happy 7-11!
Being completely out of the loop, I never knew that 7-11 did a free Slurpee thing on July the 11th of every year. So after finding that out today, of course we had to go check it out, after a morning of church and catching the last of the World Cup!

It so happened that the closest store was the one that I frequented almost every day after school in grades 6 and 7 of elementary school for a candy and Slurpee fix. Therefore it seemed most fitting that I went back there for the photos today. Everything was so much smaller than it seemed 10 years ago!(Boyfriend insisted that I do this to commemorate the World Cup final today)No, I did not participate in creating this mural... I graduated several years before 2004 ;).

Wearing: Forever 21 top (thrifted) and earrings, Cacharel skirt (thrifted), Salvatore Ferragamo belt, Calvin Klein pumps, Marni sunglasses