NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Kind of Blue
I couldn't resist the Miles Davis reference that I thought of when I was going through these photos with the blue wall... even though it has nothing to do with my outfit. The colours that do have to do with my outfit, are black and yellow with some tan thrown in for good measure. I haven't been able to get enough of this colour combination recently. Yellow is so unexpected and I feel that it adds a burst of cheerfulness into an otherwise monochromatic outfit.I will be hosting my first giveaway in a few days! I won't say much now, but let me just say that there is jewelry involved... and I can't imagine a girl that could not do with more jewelry :)
Happy Tuesday!

P.S. I look so tired in these photos... work is taking a toll on me, being the night owl that I am!

Wearing: Kensie silk top, Club Monaco silk shorts, Adia Kibur necklace, Forever 21 floral connector ring, Stuart Weitzman yellow peeptoes, Suzy Shier belt (my first ever waist belt, picked up for $2 over 7 years ago at the mall.. hehe)