NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Architectural Daintiness
This blouse was found on a Sunday afternoon alone strolling down the streets of South Main in Vancouver, one of my favourite shopping destinations. There were several left, they were marked down to over 80% off and to be honest on the hanger didn't look that great. It must have gotten neglected for that reason and I am glad it did, because when I took the chance and tried it on I was immediately impressed by the wonderful detailing that gave it structure and femininity at once-- two traits that don't usually collide. I couldn't pass it up!These bangles are a memory of the amazing country that is India. I spent a month there on a missions trip last summer and although it was undoubtedly tough while I was there, will forever be a beautiful memory in my heart.

Wearing: blouse from a local boutique, Forever 21 feather earrings, bangles from India