NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lake House
(Wearing Allen Solly Tee, Self-Made Pants, Satin Platform Shoes from Shoesone and Chunky Armour Necklace from Splash)
That crane made me think really hard of the tragedy of scores of aquatic species and sea birds that have been found dead along the Mumbai coast as a result of the biggest oil spill India has ever seen :( Oil interests and oil spills have been very agonizing lately!

Is anyone else bothered by our excessive consumerism? Some days I want to just pack a bag and embrace the wilderness of Wayanad or something. Speaking of wild elephants in Wayanad, I watched Peepli Live today and it reminded me of a funny Bertrand Russell quote I read: I once saw a photograph of a large herd of wild elephants in Central Africa seeing an airplane for the first time, and all in state of wild collective terror. As, however, there were no journalists among them, the terror died down when the airplane was out of sight. Cheeky, huh? ;)