NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Whimsy
I am excited to announce that the winner of the Harriet Grey necklace is.. Michelle of Always Overdressed! Congratulations, lucky girl! I'm really happy she won! I have always enjoyed her style and she is super sweet. I'm also sure that she will style it amazingly well (and I hope she shares it with us!)

For those of you who didn't win, not to worry... I have been keeping my eye out for another great piece for a future giveaway :)Quick outfit today... basically what I wore to work, but swapped the pencil skirt with shorts and accessorized it a bit for the photos. I realize now looking at the photos that I went kind of overboard with the accessorizing... but please bear with me. I went to the optometrist today and they put these drops in my eyes that dilate my pupils... and I couldn't really see properly for a few hours (also why I am wearing sunglasses)! Haha!By the way, some of your comments in my previous post got me wondering. Since a few of you said that the outfit would be perfect for work, I wanted to ask: do you ever wear shorts (as short as these) to work? I've never done it myself and don't think I would, but am curious as to how you ladies feel about it.

p.s. If you are into this kind of thing, the reason why some of my photos look so freaking cool is because my dad got a new digital slr... and my boyfriend borrowed his sweet lens to shoot with :)

Wearing: H&M leopard print blouse and "pearl" polka dot cardigan, Zara shorts and pumps, ASOS ring, Marc Jacobs sunnies, chiffon flower taken from a dress