NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

ankle boot addiction...
im in love with ankle boots...im in love with ankle boots... por keylarosas con platform shoes


I love ancle boots...I love ancle boots... por keylarosas con chunky boots

I love ankle boots! There're so many models now and in all the colors that you can imagine!!  I wanted to show you my favorites...the ankle boots of my dreams. But, let's face it, probably i will never enter my feet in all those fantastic shoes, but that doesn't mean that i can't dream, right??What are your favorites??
TRADUCCION: Amo las botas cortas! Hay tantos modelos ahora y en tantos colores! Queria mostrarte mis favoritas...las botas cortas de mis sueños. Bueno, seamos realistas, probablemente nunca podre poner mis pies en todos esos hermosos modelos, pero eso no significa que no pueda soñar, verdad??Cuàles son tus favoritas??