NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

mysterious hobbledehoy
shattered to pieces. my heart. yes, it's shattered to pieces. feeling alone. i feel like, my friends are dragging me down under the sea, watching me drowning with a smile on their face. laughing out loud. why would you even make friends when you end up leaving them, left alone in the middle of highway of happiness? like you will hurt them and ask for forgiveness?

sad, ironic. a crystallized tear and silent cry. i can't really express my feelings. i'm lost in my own world. world of despair. thinking to leave this filthy and dirty world, back to where i belong. up above the sky. perish in the air and be such blessings to people. let me make the flowers flourish, the water clear, the beggars smile and the lost ones found. let me bring happiness to the world since i'm here hurting.

I don't want people to see my weaknesses. i don't want them to pity me, so i stand. stand up high. full with pride, so nobody can see what's inside. cover myself with the strong and tough mask. hiding my insecurities. nobody, nobody should pity me.

i'm exhausted and wasted. i need to find something to hold onto. i need to find my audacious attitude to face the earth. Father, lend me Your strength. lend me Your power.Lacey outer - Sportsgirl, Tank top - Zara, High waist pants - Zara, Clogs - Bardot, Rings - Sportsgirl, Headband - Forever new, Bangle - FCUK