NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Personalized
Ever come across a designer that speaks right to your aesthetic? So much so that you can't help but wonder, just a little bit, if the clothes were made for you?

Milly by Michelle Smith is one that hits the mark for me time and time again. Ever since I started having a slight interest in following fashion, which was roughly 5 years ago, her designs have inspired me. Season after season, I always find at least a few looks that I would like to wear right off the runway, styled just as they are.

The prints, the textures, the girlishness, the whimsical nature of her designs (and need I get started on her amazing accessories?!)-- I love all of it!

Here are just a few looks from recent shows:

Fall 2010Resort 2011 - by far the favourite!Spring 2011Are there any designers that never fail to impress you, whose clothes which almost feel like they were made with you in mind?

Photos via Style.com