NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

soupcon of illusion
My lips, like you can kiss me all day. You said that I'm pretty and kind and everything. But for one time boys, don't beg for my love, don't seek for my attention, don't lust over me. Don't look for me, I'm sick of being nice, all that I know and I want is to find my right life companion when the time comes. No need to rush me or try so hard making me want to do relationship. cause you're just pain in my brain. nevertheless i want to be with anyone right now. being alone is one of my sweetest getaway from the hectic life.

My body rotten overtime and my brain shocks myself with its imaginative jolts.Sailor Tank top - Bardot, Shirt - Zara, Shorts - General Pants co, Tights - Rubi, Flats - Vinnci, White bangles - FCUK, other bangles - assorted, Necklace - Sportsgirl, Rings - DivaSailor Tank top - Bardot, Shirt - Zara, Shorts - General Pants co, Tights - Rubi, Flats - Vinnci, White bangles - FCUK, other bangles - assorted, Necklace - Sportsgirl, Rings - Diva

anyways, i'm so happy that i was featured in one of Indonesian fashion magazines as
"BLOGGER OF THE MONTH" September 2010 Issue
thanks B'Girl Magazine :)click to enlarge picture :)