NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Spain in the Fall

As I sip a coffee, glancing out my living room window, the day greets me with light rain, grey skies and temperatures that continue to drop. This is Belgium after all. I am now crossing fingers that no strikes (national or international) hit the air traffic this Sunday and I will be happily seated on a plane to the south of Spain, beautiful Cordoba.

Apart from having long sessions of coffee drinking after tapa eating, one of the things I love to do is exploring the shops when everyone else is having lunch. It's the best time - stores like Zara and Mango (which are a must if you are in the country, so much cheaper than abroad) are open and free of long queues, screaming children and pushy teenagers.

On my must-check-out list, the aviator style sunglasses from Mango featured below.

I will also be heading to my amazing stylist, Alfredo, of whom I cannot find a website so I can't share it, sorry!!! he's all mine... and my sisters', and mum, and even brother... Alfredo has a brand new salon and I cannot wait to see it.

I may also try these pretty ballerinas. I've been after a leopard-print pair for a while and these Zara ones may do the trick.

I'm off now to fill my suitcase, or at least decide what I'm taking. I know it's going to take me ages and I will end up packing more than I actually need, but don't we all do that?