NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Autumn Showers
Brr! It's getting cold here. Today, I restyled a skirt worn here to make it more fitting for the Fall weather.Anyway, time to cut to the chase. I have been shopping very excessively and frankly, I need to stop! I've made this effort several times to no avail, but I am hoping for this time to be different. So I will be putting myself on a "ban" for 27 days-- until November 20th (which happens to be the launch of the Lanvin x H&M collection)-- with you wonderful ladies to keep me accountable! I know, 27 days may seem like child's play to the average citizen, but I'm quite sure that as fellow bloggers, you know where I'm coming from. The halt to shopping will also serve well as a reminder to myself that style is never based on having shiny new things. So please track my journey with me throughout this next month as I attempt to get creative with my closet!Wearing: Zara silk leopard print top, H&M skirt, tights and OTK socks, Zara booties, Vince cashmere sweater