NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Balmain ss11
for more http://www.style.com/

Balmain and Burberry Prorsum SS11 are killing me! This time, Balmain jump from military jackets to a look more rock and roll and once again i'm in love! I have to confess that i'm a blaizer/jacket kind of girl, I like them so much! I truly believe that a jacket can make an absolute difference in an outfit.The propose of Balmain has actitude, style, comfidence and some kind of simplicity that make it just irresistible!What do you think??
TRADUCCION: Las colecciones ss11 de Balmain y Burberry Prorsum me estan matando!Esta vez, Balmain salto de las chaquetas militares a un look màs rock and roll y una vez màs me flecharon! Tengo que confesar que soy una amo las chaquetas y los blaizers. Creo firmemente que una chaqueta puede marcar una diferencia absoluta en un atuendo.La propuesta de Balmain tiene actitud, estilo, seguridad y un tipo de simplicidad que lo hace irresistible!Y tu qué opinas?