NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Caped
Photos by Tiffany Liao

I am not understanding the weather here in Vancouver. One day it's cold and wet enough for a waterproof down jacket, and the next it is gorgeous and the beautiful colours of the autumn leaves are perfectly reflected in the sun's warm rays. But hey, not like I am complaining. The weather was so lovely today, we had to take advantage of it and take some photos (and take the MK Hamilton out again).... on the beautiful campus of the school I attend, no less!This amazing cape was my last significant purchase before the ban commenced. I haven't felt this way about an article of clothing in a long time, but every time I put it on I feel instantly put together! Ever since I purchased this cape, I kind of feel like never wearing any other kind of outerwear ever again and want to stock up on them (after the ban, of course). Is anyone as infatuated with capes as I am??And those of you who said you wanted to see more of my personal life... the last photo is a pretty good indication of that. In spite of the ensembles that make me seem all prim and proper... I am really kind of silly at heart. :)

P.S. Almost every element of this outfit has been re-worn from previous posts. Please refer to the links below if you want to see how!

P.P.S. I am looking forward to sitting down and replying to each and every one of your comments. I apologize for the delay!

Wearing: H&M leopard print cardi (last seen here), Zara cape, Love 21 skirt, tights from Japan, belt taken from Madison Marcus dress, Roberto Vianni boots (last seen here), Michael Kors sunnies (last seen here), Noir statement earrings (last seen here), Michael Kors Hamilton (last seen here)