NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Chameleon
Fashion is so great because it can be used to express your personal style and even reflect your outlook on life. However, on the other end of the spectrum, another great thing about it is that is so versatile that all it takes is a change of clothing to portray a completely different type of person. And it is all in fun to play dress up and pretend to be a different kind of girl, if just for a moment. This faux leather sheath from H&M that I got for 20% off with the iPhone app was perfect for the job: trendy and edgy, yet with a sufficiently modest cut so that it does not completely abandon my style. My boyfriend even made me pose "in character": I felt so badass (excuse my language)! All I wanted were some black ankle boots to complete the look!P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a beautifully detailed Amrita Singh bangle here! You have until October 17th!

Wearing: H&M faux leather sheath and knit circle scarf, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats, Michael Kors cat-eye sunnies, Front & Co. cuff