NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Just Casual
Looking through a handful of recent posts, I realized that I have been posting only looks in which I am wearing heels... and while I agree that it would be fun to live in a life of only heels and dresses all the time, I must admit that in all honesty my life is simply not that glamorous. So here is my version of casual attire... a no fuss, effort free example of what I wear to school on a regular basis!P.S. I have decided to have a giveaway to celebrate my first 100 followers-- when and if that happens. Trust me, it's going to be a good one!

P.P.S. Sorry again for my lack of response... I will reply to each and every single one of you this weekend! I totally appreciate and enjoy reading your feedback and do not take it for granted. Thank you!

Wearing: Thrifted top, H&M jacket, 7 For All Mankind Ponte Double Knit Pants, Halston Heritage flats, Coach purse (birthday gift from boyfriend), Michael Kors cat eye sunglasses, Amrita Singh necklace and ring