NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Mr. Waise
You must have seen a peek of him here and there, but I've never had an entry featuring the man behind the camera for almost all of my posts. This is mainly because we've never happened to have the chance for photos to be taken of us. So, imagine how blessed we felt to have a friend who wanted to take these shots this afternoon. I'm sorry for the huge amount of images, but these pictures make me happier than any outfit post of myself ever could.

edit to add (out of slight embarrassment): sorry for the confusion, but he's not my hubby! I'm not quite ready for that yet, haha.He is wearing: Zara shirt, Paco Rabanne suit jacket and pants, Cole Haan shoes, Hermes belt

She is wearing: Thrifted dress, Forever 21 cardigan, Wilfred belt, Hue tights, Stuart Weitzman sandals, Tullette leopard print neck wrap (via Modcloth)