NYC Style Spot   +  sweet outfits

Students Support Clothing Trade

Need a little bit of a pick me up? Generally bored after work or study on a weekday afternoon? How about new clothes without the price tag? Sound like a great way to spend a Tuesday night? Then maybe this is for you;

Find up to five pieces of clothing that you don't need anymore, or, who am I kidding? I don't need alot of things in my wardrobe. Ahh, so let's say, find up to five pieces of clothing that you don't want anymore; that are just taking up too much space. Space better served holding clothes that you will actually wear.

This dress is by Avocado (size 6). I bought it last year, but including the photo shoot this morning I have worn it a total of three times in a year! Orange, i'm afraid, isn't really my colour, but it would most certainly be someone else's. This is why I am donating this dress to tomorrow's Fair Trade at the Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove Campus.What you need to know:

Tuesday, October 5 · 5:00pm - 8:00pm
The Glasshouse, QUT Creative Industries Precinct
Cnr Kelvin Grove Road and Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove, Australia

Supported by
Kelvin Grove State College
The Stitchery
Mirror Mirror Agencies
Fashion's Sweethart
Dress by Avocado
Shoes by Rubi Shoes