NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Through the Seasons
I don't like only being able to wear things for a short time frame throughout a year. Of course, not much can be done with things like down filled coats, rain boots and bikinis among other things, but I for one like to keep at least 80% of my closet in rotation for the entire year. That's why I was a bit hesitant to purchase rompers. It was hard to resist how cute they are and how many were available for minuscule amounts of money, but their one-piece nature made it hard to wear in multiple ways. Being stubborn, I began wearing them as tops with shorts over them and as bottoms with tops over them. Et voila! An inexpensive piece of clothing that has the ability to be stretched for multiple purposes? Not much better than that.But of course, nothing beats spending the afternoon with my favourite person!:Wearing: Miss Selfridges Romper (last seen here), Zara trousers, vintage belt, Coach flats, H&M knit circle scarf