NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Punch of Coral
One of the reasons that I didn't end up with any dresses from the Lanvin x H&M collection is because they aren't very versatile. I figure that if I'm going to show up somewhere wearing the same thing as someone else, I'd rather have it be an item that can be styled in a multitude of ways. Though they would look great with a cocktail number, I took my earrings out for their first spin to simply add a punch of colour to an otherwise mundane, layered winter outfit.Don't let the sun in the photos fool you. It's insanely cold these days (way too cold for Vancouver standards!) with temperatures dropping to -8 degrees Celsius in daytime (American friends, that's 17.6 Fahrenheit!) which leaves little to no inspiration to dress up, because all efforts are to just keep warm!Wearing: Obakki wool dress (only skirt seen), Banana Republic merino wool cowl neck sweater, Forever 21 ruffle vest, Jacob belt, Zara wool coat (last year) and booties, Hue cable knit sweater tights, Lanvin for H&M earrings