NYC Style Spot   +  personal style

What To Wear - Art Opening

In lieu of a more profound post on certain dos and dont's that I'm in the process of writing, I shall share my Friday troubles in figuring out what to wear for an event tonight...and by tonight I mean in a mere couple of hours.

The occasion is the opening of an art exhibition: up-and-coming artists, bubbles, a relaxed yet chic atmosphere, art collectors, press... So what to wear? I must confess this in-between weather (not too cold, not warm enough) always makes me doubt every single item in my wardrobe. Here are some options I'm considering.

Mango white and gold shirt, Karen Millen brocade black and gold skirt

Pearl necklace by Blanco, white and gold bracelet by H&M

The next look is the least likely, as it's more Irish pub than art bar, all Karen Millen

And the "arty" last option Karen Millen's explosive chaledoscopic dress, WE trench coat.

The first signs of dizziness are appearing as I open the shoe closet... 40 pairs and now less than an hour to decide. I think I need the Martini now.

Pictures: Fashion Limbo