NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Little Green Riding Hood
Tonight I met up with two of my favorite fashion bloggers, Elizabeth of White Lightning and Zana of Garbage Dress (I've been a fan of hers for years)! It's always so great to meet fellow fashion bloggers; we had a few drinks in the East Village and talked about random fashion-y things before calling it a night. They're just as fabulous as you'd imagine.

I wore my military green ASOS cape that I've had for a couple weeks now and wear almost daily. (I bought it after seeing it on Sara of WR2BAM and falling in love). I swear, I get stopped and asked about it more than anything I own. Beneath it I wore a long-sleeved black mini (also from ASOS) and one of my favorite statement necklaces from Fennimas!If you notice the higher quality pics, it's because Nikon was kind enough to loan me the D3100! Love it so far and can't wait to play around with it more. I'm leaving for home tomorrow and could not be more excited. I anticipate lots of pictures!