NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Prashant Verma and Suhani Pittie Debut
Wearing: 
Prashant Verma Bone Print Zipper Dress 
Suhani Pittie Cuff with Black Onyx 
Kimberly Ovitz Gavin Crepe Chain Vest
Self-Made Black Maxi Skirt
Bata Black Sandals

How I adore this Prashant Verma shift! I know you've already heard me rave about his incredible macabre creations before but its so hard to help myself. The silk feels so luxurious and the green 'bones' digital print on the dress has me by the balls(so to speak), so much more fascinating in the flesh! ;) It also has a gold zipper fastening all the way down the back; such a pretty detail that ties the simple shift with its insane print. I was saving this dress for New Years' Eve but today, I ran out of will power to resist it any more and toned it down with a long maxi skirt to a casual look for the day. Must continue looking for the perfect dress for New Years' Eve.


Will be documenting and putting up lots more What I Wore posts all through this week. Sooo excited to show you guys all the yummy goodies I received from Pret-Amoda. Check back often! :)