NYC Style Spot   +  What I Wore

The Varun Sardana Debut
(Wearing Varun Sardana Crocodile Wing Jersey TopVarun Sardana Draped Wool TrousersBaby Baniya by Meha Gupta Teal Fish Clutch, Embellish by Sannam Chopra Links Neck Piece, Miu Miu inspired Sandals from Ebay)

We really must watch out for these young Indian fashion designers, fresh off the boat and loaded with gumption such as Varun Sardana. I love how this jersey top is the definition of my style preferences, simple yet never uninteresting. The trousers, although a bit large for me, are so well tailored and have these delightful lil secret details (belt loops disguised as pleats, to name one) that I discover more and more each time I wear them. I also love the versatility of this Sannam Chopra necklace. I wore the rings on my fingers and on the necklace on and off through the day, see it? ;) I feel a bit silly elaborating on all the details in my outfit today but I do adore the teal silk and aluminium spring play off in this Baby Baniya Fish clutch.. Alright, alright.. I'll quit now.