NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

the Via Dolorosa
i lost my mind. i lost my direction. this is what i'm not prepared to do. i don't have the courage. i don't have the guts. i don't have the ability to see him walks away. he keeps on walking away from you. you know, there will be the next "once upon a time" for us. i believe so. after 3 years of struggling, everything comes to an end.

so here it is, i finally wear my batik harem pants! boo yeah! it's so comfy, my brother called it : sleeping pants. yea, it's really soft and comfy to wear, it's just so me!vintage top - Ask Amanda, Favorite Clog - Bardots, Harem Pants - ZaraIntroducing one of my brothers: Christopher Brian Henson Toha.
Unfortunately, the other brother is the one who took my photos. he's Michael Dylan Henson Toha.
Both of them are my loves!Brother's outfit : fully TOPMAN