NYC Style Spot   +  Vivienne Westwood

I need a shoe - Vivienne Westwood and Melissa

I was considering writing an elaborated and somewhat witty introduction to this post, but the title holds a true HUGE name on it, so what else can one say, except, La Westwood and Melissa do it again? So, really with no need for complicated descriptions, I'm simply showing you the Anglomania Pink Dragon Skull shoe I'm in love with. All I'm going to say is: I want a pair, I want, I want, I want a pair, I - WANT - A- PAIR... is that clear enough?

This is just a short post, to celebrate the end of the week and to share something fantastic with you: This week we were featured in one of our favourite blogs, Sarah Scribble's. We talk style, icons, a couple of secrets and some funny random stuff you may or may not be surprised to read about the person behind Fashion Limbo. Sarah's site is always a interesting and quality read, and I would looooove you if you did want to take a look - some light self-promotion never hurts anyone, right? - it's here.

I hope you are all having a lovely end to the week. What are your plans? I intend to do nothing but watch some great TV shows, some bad films and go nowhere as it's too cold to leave the house!

Picture: Vivienne Westwood, Sarah Scribbles