NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

It's a Nice Day for a Fotowok
I'm so excited to introduce you to my new part-time photographers: Paul Milaire and Roderick Fung of the Vancouver based Fotowok. Although the company is in its early stages, the talent of its photographers is not. Meeting these guys through a mutual friend was a huge blessing. Although they are young, Paul and Rod impressed me right off the bat with their professionalism and attention to detail. We went for the shoot yesterday and the shots were delivered today, edited and processed, in the nick of time! They were also awesome at making me feel at ease. I am thrilled to inform you that we'll be working together from time to time starting now!

No fear, though, my wonderful boyfriend will still be doing photos for me regularly in between these shoots. Although he is always willing and always delivers, I'm glad to be able to give him a break once in a while since photography isn't his chosen profession. And speaking of the boyfriend, isn't this jacket from BCBG lovely? Stuffed with a cozy 90% down and 10% feather filling, it is the most stylish and gorgeous puffer jacket I've ever seen (and it's warm!). I saw it in stores the other day and although it was on sale for 60% off, it was still more than I wanted to spend. He sweetly decided to surprise me and get it for me. Thank you sweetheart!Wearing: BCBGMAXAZRIA down filled jacket (gift from boyfriend) and ring, DKNY cozy, vintage belt, Vero Moda tulle and glitter skirt via The Bay, Forever 21 bag, Zara shoes