NYC Style Spot   +  inspiration

Maxi-mum Exposure
Australian label Shakuhachi with their new prefall collection filled to the brim with floaty long skirts and dresses in lace trimmed sheer goodness :)

So will you kill if you hear the words sheer or maxi on this blog again? :/ I know I'm stuck in a rut but I just love how with long trans-y skirts I can bare my legs without really baring, you know? It's a subtle kind of sexy that is substantially revealing without leaving you totally exposed.

We all know how popular maxi skirts are right now in the fashion world and you seen me do the sheer black maxi skirt a lot before but what about these gorgeous dresses and skirts in soft, neutral colours? I mean, how awesome is that nude lace dress and the one in the pretty sunset orange! I think for the next one, I may go for a skirt covered in exotic prints or an all over rich colour. Watch out! :P Meanwhile do take a close look at the pictures for some great styling tips on how to wear the sheer maxi trend. :)