NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

What I'm Wearing - For Annebeth

I hate outfit posts. Not looking at them, as some bloggers are brilliant at them and they are a great source of ideas. It's simply that the thought of making one myself, makes me break in a cold sweat, doubt everything I'm doing, sets my levels of stress sky-high and has me cursing myself and my awful camera more times than it can be healthy. I really lack the confidence to make more of these, it's not my forte, and I desperately need a new camera.

However, if there's anyone that does fantastic, amazing, flawless and inspirational outfit posts, that's Annebeth from The Styling Dutchman. She has a wonderful, fun wardrobe and puts a new look together almost every day of the week. And I dream of emulating her. "Dream" being the operative word, as you can see from what I came out with below.

Shirt: Zara, Jeans: Karen Millen, Shoes: Bershka, Braces: Pimkie

I should keep doing just that... dreaming. The shoes are the ones featured in A Woman's Right To (pretty) Shoes post I did last week, which has been a hit, and I thank you all for that.

One good thing about having the flu twice? one fits in the skinny jeans again

As it happens, it was Annebeth who "inspired" me to get this pretty Zara shirt. I had spotted some weeks back, but there was only one left but had been tried on one too many times. So I passed. Annebeth wrote about buying one, and the copycat that I am, went on Zara online and the rest is history. I'm terrible, monkey see, monkey do.

I was quite pleased with the Zara online shopping experience. The shipping rates were quite reasonable, the delivery was fast, and the packaging couldn't have been any nicer, plus it can be easily recycled (except for the plastic cover, but that's waterproofing for you). I bought a lush red jumper with pretty golden buttons, and the ever so Miu Miu shirt that I'm wearing today

It's Friday. Dinner plans tonight and now one must figure out what to do with a certain mop of hair, and by mop I mean my head.
What are you doing this weekend?

Pictures: Fashion Limbo