NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A Sliver of Masculinity
{Photos by Paul Milaire and Roderick Fung of Fotowok}

Navy trousers, a red plaid scarf, a crew neck sweater.... all elements that one would not be surprised to find in a stylish gentleman's wardrobe. These pants that I found on sale at Zara recently inspired me to build a more mannish outfit than I would usually wear. For all the masculinity present in the pieces, I was surprised at how feminine I actually felt thanks to sky high heels, delicate tights, cat eye sunglasses and a red lip. At the end of the day, changing it up was a good reminder for me to never take getting dressed too seriously.P.S. In case you missed it, Amrita Singh has generously offered a pair of her beautiful Indian inspired earrings to a reader of her waise choice. Click here to enter!

Wearing: Zara everything (sweater, cape, trousers, sandals), TNA scarf, Joe Fresh bracelet, Wolford tights, Tom Ford sunglasses