NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Hello, Gorgeous
During an afternoon stroll with a friend this week, we wandered into an unassuming re-sell shop and I struck gold. Handmade, sequined and beaded on wool (it is heavy) with scalloped edges, the gorgeous vintage piece was hanging on the wall and I immediately knew it was special. Once I tried it on, I knew I couldn't leave the store without it and luckily the gracious shop keeper let me take it home for less than the price of a typical top from Zara! It was impossible to capture the true colour and beauty of this top in photos, but it is without a doubt one of the most standout pieces in my closet and I am so excited to wear it!

What's your favourite piece with a story in your closet?{close up detail of the handiwork}{it zips all the way down on one side. zip on the back = boatneck top, zip in front = cardigan!}{the gorgeous scalloped edges}