NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

IFB Conference
Today I attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) Evolving Influence Conference and had an amazing time! I love connecting with new bloggers as well as old friends, and I got to meet some of my biggest blogger crushes.

I have been wanting great flare jeans for ages (like, at least a year), so when J of Fatshionable linked me to a pair at The Gap, I knew I had to have them. I haven't shopped there since middle school and I wasn't sure I could fit into their largest size (20), but I took the risk and ordered them online. Sure enough, they fit perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I wore them today with a sheer top from Forever21 for a bit of a retro look.Jeans-Gap/Bag-H&M/Everything else-F21With the gorgeous Christina of Profresh StyleThe amazing Christina of Love Brown Sugar and Karen of Where Did U Get ThatMy style icon, favorite fashion blogger, and inspiration behind starting YFF, Karla of Karla's Closet